Seasonal Ideas for Your Fall Wedding ReceptionOctober 17, 2018
Seasonal Ideas for Your Fall Wedding Reception
Fall is one of our favorite¬†seasons, and for good reason too! For brides, this is a great time to incorporate autumnal elements into your special day, from the bridal shower to the reception itself. Since the latter offers a multitude of fun, we picked several of our favorite seasonal ideas for your fall wedding reception, from seasonal treats to adorable placeholders your guests will want to keep!
- Hard cider bar, anyone? Lay a bar cart out with apple cider, whiskey,¬†cinnamon sticks, cranberries, and apple slices so guests can create their own custom cocktail. Set out plates with liquid cane sugar and cinnamon sugar so guests can dress up their glasses with a cinnamon rim. Bonus points if they’re served in¬†keepsake glasses!
- Take advantage of in-season berries like raspberries, huckleberries, and blackberries with small bite-size pies your guests will love. Then, dress up your dessert table with fall-scented candles that light up as the sun sets.
- We love a good charcuterie table, and we’re sure your guests will as well! Give your guests something to munch on with an assortment of bright red apples, cheeses, meats, and seasonal fruits.
- Create your own DIY photo booth backdrop with an ombre leaf backdrop. All you need is a little spray paint in our favorite fall hues: gold, blush pink, and deep burgundy.
- If you’ve created a seating chart for your reception, let guests know where they’re sitting with birch tree slice place cards. For added effect, write guests’ names in gorgeous gold calligraphy.
When it comes to planning your wedding, there’s nowhere more magical than Destin Bay House! Our location right on Choctawhatchee Bay is the perfect location for your special day. In the meantime, check out our list of preferred vendors who can help you with all aspects of your ceremony and reception, from floral arrangements to invitations and everything in between!
This entry was posted in Tips, Weddings and Events and tagged Fall Wedding Reception, Fall Weddings, Wedding Receptions. Bookmark the permalink.