Winter Wedding FavorsSeptember 26, 2018
Winter Wedding Favors
Although fall weddings are in full swing, we know brides with end-of-year weddings are busier than ever planning their winter nuptials! Gifting guests with personalized wedding favors, from local treats from your destination wedding to DIY wedding favors. We’ve listed some of our favorite winter wedding favors below – read on for our top picks, and maybe even find something to send your guests off in style!
- We think you’d be hard-pressed to¬†find someone who says no to a winter-scented candle, with earthy seasonal notes including evergreen and sage. Bonus points for wrapping the candle jar with a special picture and date to commemorate your big day.
- What says “winter” more than a homemade jam? Create your own flavor combination with rich berries like elderberries, figs, and cranberries that your guests are sure to love. Or, pick up a memento for out-of-town travelers at The Local Market, a Destin favorite!
- Although treats don’t last as long as gifts like custom bottle openers or personalized drink glasses, we don’t know who could say no to treats as wedding¬†favors! Small-batch popcorn in sweet or savory (or both!) flavors is sure to please everyone!
- Are DIY gifts more your thing? Send your guests off with a DIY herbal tea gift set or hot toddy kit. These can be handmade or ordered in large quantities, depending on the size of your guest list. For an extra flair, include mugs or flasks embossed with the date of your wedding as keepsakes your guests will treasure forever!
- Another great idea your guests are sure to love is hand-packed mulling spices. A delightful combination of orange peel, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice is sure to jazz up any wine or cider! Finished with a decorative and commemorative label, your guests will be eager to enjoy the flavors of the season.
Are you planning your winter wedding in Destin? We offer a variety of packages and pricing options to plan your dream wedding or event! Give us a call or send us an email today to find our how we can turn your dreams into a reality.
This entry was posted in Tips, Weddings and Events and tagged Destin Beach Weddings, Wedding Favors, Winter Wedding Favors, Winter Weddings in Destin. Bookmark the permalink.